The City project includes reconstruction of Crisp Lane from Hubbard Drive to Myers Road and Myers Road from Crisp Lane to Terry Lane.
- The new roadways will be 20-foot wide concrete streets. The roadways will not have curb and gutters.
- The Crisp Lane pavement has been installed. The contractor is grading the ditches and performing clean-up. Sod will be installed along the roadway within the next few weeks.
- The contractor has schedule the start of work on the Myers Road roadway culvert crossing beginning Monday, March 4. Myers will be closed to through traffic from March 4 through March 7, weather dependent, in order to install ½ of the culvert crossing.
- Myers Road will then be open to one-way, south-bound, traffic on March 7 (towards Crisp Lane).
- The contractor will then construct the other ½ of the culvert crossing and start removing and reconstructing ½ of Myers Road, beginning March 8. The estimated construction time for this portion of the project is 6 to 8 weeks, weather dependent.
- The contractor for the project is Ed Bell Construction. Their phone number is 214-358-6581.
If you have any questions regarding the project, please contact Chuck Todd, P.E. at 972-961-4885, or firstname.lastname@example.org.