Did you know that car seats expire? Has your kiddo outgrown their car seat? Safety is number one with our little ones, and if a car seat has expired or your kiddo has outgrown the car seat, it is time for a new one! As part of JPMA’s National Baby Safety Month, Walmart has teamed up with TerraCycle to recycle used car seats.
From September 16–30, bring in the car seat that your kiddo’s outgrown and get a $30 Walmart gift card for your baby’s next car seat! Car seats collected in this program will be recycled 100% by TerraCycle and each component will be diverted from the landfill. Wal-Mart’s participating in this program include both the Rockwall and Royse City Supercenter locations. Offer is not available at Walmart Neighborhood Market locations.
Here’s how it works
- Bring your car seat to the trade in event at your participating Walmart Supercenter.
- Take the car seat to the Customer Service counter to be recycled
- Receive your $30 Walmart gift card* that you can use in-store or online to buy items for your baby
- Limit 2 trade-ins per household
- Any car seat brand accepted
- Booster seats are not eligible for trade in
*Walmart $30 gift card offer with car seat trade in valid September 16, 2019 through September 30, 2019 at participating Walmart retail store locations. Not available at Walmart Neighborhood Market locations. Limit of 2 gift cards per household. Booster seats not eligible for trade-in. Please see Customer Service desk for assistance with all car seat trade-ins. Gift cards subject to terms and conditions found at: https://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/57/~/gift-card-terms-and-conditions.
Information courtesy of WalMart.